Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does the size of a bong affect how high it gets you at all?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb7894, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Also how would I go about adding an 'ashcatcher' and a 'percolator'? Not sure what those are/do

2. That's a deeeeep bowl my man :cool:

3. Hurricanes are the shit, friend had one that had slits near the mouthpiece that would spin the smoke as it got to you. Was tight as shit.

But I don't think I've had a bong that was worth a shit have a problem with not being able to clear all the smoke out. Except maybe giant beakers or something.

4. You cant add a perc and dont want to add a ashcatcher. It will make your bong side heavy which will increase tip overs substanially.

5. A lot of misinformation in this thread....

The size of bong effects the size of the hit, not how high it gets you.

Drinking bong water doesn't get you high, and thc doesn't get trapped in bong water whether there is flouride in it or not.

6. Alright well thanks for the replies. Wish me luck bringing this baby home! Hope I don't run into trouble

7. Oh dude I brought a sick bottle opener onto a plane, and it was through the Pittsburgh airport, highest security out of a lot of the airports I've been too, the nicest too.

If I can bring a bottle opener, I think you can sneak a bong past.

8. Your seriously comparing a bong to a bottle opener? I mean most belts nowadays have bottle openers.

9. #49 Oblivion420, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It was a long, sharp, metal bottle opener. Something that could easily cut skin with moderate pressure.

Now if your a flight attendant which would scare you more, a sharp piece of metal, or a bong? Lol.