Does the President get UA'd?

Discussion in 'General' started by Eric_Fortis, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Do you think Obama is subjected to random drug testing?

And if he is, I wonder what would happen if it turned up positive for cannabis.

The way I see it, he probably doesn't get any sort of drug testing, because on the possibility that he shows up positive (for anything, actually) the Anti-Drug movement would indeed be dealt a serious blow.

What do you think?

2. No the U.S president does not get UA'd.

"Mr.President sorry to interrupt your security summit but can you
    pee in this cup?"

3. WTF would they do if he did? Fire him?

4. Impeach,not fire.

That's even worse.

But hey you know Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob.

Literally,that's why he was impeached.

5. Even if he was impeached, he would never be convicted. As bad as some in the government make it out to be, cannabis use is not a "high crime or misdemeanor."

6. Technically, it is a high crime :smoke:

7. No, he was impeached because a bunch of uptight assholes got pissed off he got his dick sucked

It's unlikely he would be impeached if no one makes a big deal out of it. Bush was a cokehead for christs sake

8. no, president bush was a fucking coke head...no one sober could make the same decisions he did

9. you think the prez has time to be smokin the reefers?

10. LOL. i'm sure they test his urine for other things, don't they collect his stool?

11. literally

12. would it be illegal to bring a piss test to him or ask him for the address bullshit?

speakin of that, did he ever answer the top 50 questions or w.e?? :smoke:

13. Yes, it's on Youtube.

Disclaimer: It's a hunk of horseshit

14. He is the commander and chief of all govt employees, of course he does not take a piss test.. He gets a yearly physical and even if he pissed resin out nobody would ever know because of doctor-patient privilege.

15. Doctor-patient confidentiality

16. Didn't you see Harold and Kumar 2? They smoked weed with George W. Bush (at the time he was president). I get all my facts from movies because to be honest I can't really tell the difference between something on a screen and reality.

17. thanks I couldent get spell checker to recognise my butchering of confidentiality so I went with what I could spell :smoke:

18. Yes but it's not because of drugs. You can tell a lot about a persons health from their shit and that can be dangerous info for the enemy

19. dude, the president needs drugs for a job that stressful.

look at pics of obama now and when he ran for president, looks 10 years older.

20. Bush wasn't a coke head...he was an alcoholic.

hilary Clinton on the other hand....definitely coke head