Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does the magic flight box smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zegela, Apr 11, 2012.

1. I live with parents and they're protective and paranoid.
    I want to get TMFB to toke in my room. Will my room still smell like weed if i hit from that?

2. Smell yes but not nearly as noticeable as smoking

3. Smells sort of like burnt popcorn. I'd still try to blow it into a towel or something like that.
    A spray of cologne and you literally will not smell anything.

4. yes it smells, i doubt you could get away from vaping in your room, even if ur blowing out the window..unless u got like 30 mins to air it out. Very nice vape tho i would suggest it

5. It's very stealthy, no where near the smell of smoking. Like the guy said it smells kind of like burnt popcorn, just have a bag of popcorn in your room at all times lol.

6. If you want a 100% fool-proof way to get vaked in your room, you just need two things: a MFLB and a Smoke Buddy. A Smoke Buddy is a carbon and paper disposable air filter. filters everything 100%, even smoke, and definitely vapor. Just use the MFLB, make sure to pull everything so no smell gets out, then make a very tight seal with your mouth and the smoke buddy, and breathe through as much as you can 3 times before removing your mouth (breathing in through your nose). NO smell whatsoever.

Edit:
    http://smokebuddy.com/

They're only like $20, and most head shops carry them.

7. The mflb is like 90% better for smell than smoking.. Literally blow it under your bed covers or into a shirt/towel and maybe turn your fan on and you'll be set man. The smell doesn't linger or stick to anything its much better than people make it out to be.. The only thing you gotta worry about is packing a trench and having the bud smell up the room so try to pack it when no one is home. Also just a random tip if you end up going with the mflb: I sooked my 2 glass stems in isopropyl and after about 90 minutes of evaproation and scraping the plate I came out with around .3g of nice potent hashresin.

8. Unless your parents have a keen nose i would say don't worry about it. It's pretty much nothing smell for me lolz. Just take small vapor hits an keep a fan going and I don't think it's even noticeable

9. As long as you don't blow any vapor out you're good imo.. After a hit it I'll toss it in a ziploc bag and then into a drawer and there isn't really any smell. But I have a bathroom with a window in my room Sooo :p

10. Wrong. I just exhale the hoots and the smell is not very noticable after 5-10minutes. If you blow it out the window you're golden.

11. [quote name='"KingStun10"']yes it smells, i doubt you could get away from vaping in your room, even if ur blowing out the window..unless u got like 30 mins to air it out. Very nice vape tho i would suggest it[/quote]

False. I vape in my closet every night. No window open. I breathe into a towel. No smell. My mom has walked in 10 minutes later and didn't smell a thing.

12. I think you guys are just overly paranoid

Unless different model years have different smells. I have 0 smell worries 100% of the time

13. I have the mflb and my parents would absolutely kill me if I got caught so I know the ways around it. Trust me. Haha what I usually do is "take a shit"(vape with the mflb) and then get in the shower. All the smell will be gone after your shower. The majority of the smell comes from loading up with the bud an it's the bud that smells so bad. So once you have the bud in it you're safe. Also you can go in your room and turn the fan on and do it and exhale into a sheet on your bed or something. My patents have walked in literally 5 minutes after doing that and smelled nothing. The launch box is amazing. Hands down.

14. considering getting one for this reason a lone, never used a vape before but is one trench enough to get high? Like it it the same as if you smoked all the bud in the trench?

15. Every one saying it doesn't smell is wrong. It does smell like weed when you use it. Not as strong as burning weed, but enough to notice if you don't smoke.

16. Haven't seen one of these threads before...ever.