Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does The Magic Flight Box Have Any Smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Still wondering, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I still live with my parents who hate pot and I hate going outside in the winter because it can get really saver so I was wondering if they would notice if I used the magic flight box

2. Yes, it's a different smell and not as potent. I tested this out one time by smoking two trenches before my friends came over. When they walked in, they said it smelled like weed. Therefore, it obviously gives off an odor. It just isn't as strong, so I'd be careful. 

3. Yea just extra precautions as the box does produce odor!

4. #4 420Poak, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    Compared to smoking the smell is very minimal and doesn't last long, but it does smell a bit.

I live with my parents and often vape inside with it. As long as there's another smell to cover it up (ex: toke in the shower or make some popcorn) they won't notice it.

Or just open a window and the smell will go away in a few minutes

5. It smells like roasted peanuts:lol:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app