Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does the lighter flame improves your high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I always use lighters for smoking on my pipe, however last time me and my friend used a torch lighter (not sure if thats the real name but its a lighter with a very potent flame that can melt paperclips). When I tried it on my small metal pipe I felt like I was able to do big ass hits, which is not common on my small pipe. When I throw all the smoke from my mouth it was a lot, which is also uncommon in that pipe. And in the end me and my friend were high as fuck. With little weed.

2. #2 Lock420, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    Sounds like its just lighting more weed at once. I hate torch lighters personally

3. I like them. Complete combustion and none of that unburnt butane taste. JMO

4. Try getting a clipper. Its 100% butane like a torch. I have a few of em

5. what?

what's a normal lighter if a clipper is 100% butane ?

6. [quote name='"shroomkid"']

what?

what's a normal lighter if a clipper is 100% butane ?[/quote]

Lighter fluid

7. lighter fluid is butane.

8. zippos use a different kind of fluid

9. Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

10. ok clippers and op torches are 100 % iso butane. It gives you a pure taste

11. use matches.

butane ain't good for you.

besides matches are more bad ass.

12. Torch lighters Waste a lot of THC, they burn at like 4000 degrees and thc burns at roughly 350, regular lighters (BIC) use 2000 degrees so the lower the flame the more THC you get

13. ^ exactly. The best thing to do is use a super-heated metal piece you use for soldering... i forget what it's called though.

14. I will stick to my hemp wick...

15. I can get some bic lighters in my area, are they better for smoking?