Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does the hair on your buds make you any higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JB-Blazin, Sep 21, 2009.

1. was wondering this, the O that I bought is wet and has little keef on it, but its loaded with some orange and red hairs...

2. Hairs specifically wont get you any higher unless they have tricomes on them.

3. me and my neighbor was talkin about that...hairs dont get u higher is what we heard....

4. well ive smoked a bowl of just hairs before and i gotta say i was prettty high lol, so i would say yes they get you higher... but how can you really measure highness levels lol?:smoke:

5. well the hairs are part of the flower which is the part of the plant with the highest amount of THC so they should do pretty well in the high department. They burn pretty quickly so hold it in!

6. Dude, if the bud is still wet you need to let it finish drying out. You will thank yourself later. You will get much higher as opposed to smoking bud that isn't fully cured.

7. Just wanted to throw this out there since it wasnt mention. Some dealers spry weed down with water to make it weight more. Some grower/dealer sell uncured weed bc it weights more. If you buy a O and it dries out it can weigh as little as a half O or 3/4 of an O. If this happens more then once the dealer may be ripping you off. Also make sure the bud doesnt mold since it still wet. Personally i would do a search on GC for curing techniques. Mold if smoke can make you very sick.

8. The hairs on buds have very, very low THC levels, they are basically just a sign of maturity in the plant.