Does the dilution method work if you smoke 2 days before a drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by herbies, Jan 7, 2013.

1. i aint dead bro, and im as average as they come. i aint the bionic man.

2. :rolleyes: Still fucking going on about this are we.

3. still fuckin am sheldo. im just lookin out for our boy.

hey OP, why do you wanna join up anyway? do you know why these wars are being fought? do you have the facts? do you know how many thousands of civilians are murdered in cold blood every year? do you know how horrific the sight of bullet mangled flesh is? have you ever been consumed by fear? do you know you would not be fighting for ANYONE'S freedom? do you know you'd be fighting for the interests of old fat men who dont give a fuck about you?

...and yet, you wanna do it for the benefits. the uniform. the gun. the activity. a good resume. is it worth blood? is it worth killing folks who are no different than you? do you think arabs arent people? are they animals to be slaughtered? how many are you willing to kill to attain your desires? how many?

4. Yet your malicious intentions to make him sick and make him fail to support your anti-war agenda sickens me.

5. it sickens me how you talk all this stuff about peace and love and yet you have no problem with this kid throwing his life away on murder. you're a hippocrite. anti war agenda? this isnt politics. this is life. those "insurgents" are humans. appearently you value the health of a white american more than you value the lives of the handful of arabs he's gonna pump full of lead.

war is just a news story to you because you're probably holed up in the suburbs in front of your fucking computer not giving a shit about anybody, but meanwhile in the real world, people of all different races and nationalities and locations are being splatted on the fucking ground like peanut butter for no good reason. but its just politics to you.

peace and love my ass. you only beleive in comfort and civility. if you are not willing to fight for peace, you dont deserve it for yourself.

6. I have passed multiple probations tests due to dilution i would get there and not have to piss so they would have me chug water until i could(within a reasonable amount not so far as to get water intox.). I also had been drinking a fair amount of water prior to getting to the office

I have passed for thc and other drugs this way, my piss was completely clear. Now i just had a p.o. tht odviously didnt care or i would of had to retake. So it depends if they are gonna accept a jar of completely clear and diluted piss id say go for it. From my personal expirience