Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does the Clinic Sell Trimmings?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by funnyhigh, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Hello All,

I was just wondering if anybody knows of any clinics that sell trimmings. I think it would be cheaper to use them to make my own hash rather than buying it by the gram there.

If so, prices would be appreciated very much!

Thanks

2. Most will sell shake, but not trimmings.

3. Yea I see the shake there. What are the normal prices around you?

4. 7 an 1/8 of low grade shake

5. I know a couple of delivery services that sell shake and trimmings

6. There's a club where i can get decent shake at 125oz, and there's this club i went to that I thought was 'shake' for 100oz but i had a feeling it was gonna be more like trimming and yea.. thats what it was, pretty much grinded up trim with no crystals on it what so ever. My friend and I had talked about making hash out of these also, but I think the amount of hash you would actually get out of that $125 ounce of shake or the $100 ounce of trim is not worth it at all. Find someone who grows and they are usually willing to sell trim for cheap, if they're not already using it.

7. Yea thats what I was thinking, but since medical marijuana is so big in South California that its hard to find people who grow.

8. in humboldt arcata club co-op its $20-$25 an ounce of high quality trim..

I have not seen anything like this in the bay.. I saw $20 an eigth of shake but I dont see why they call it shake.. looks like some damn leaves to me! hahahaha

9. How much do you trimmings do you think would yield 5g-7g kief.

10. what???

11. How much trimmings or shake would I have to buy, in order to collect 5g-7g of kief.

12. honestly it all depends on the quality and type of trim you are using.. some product produces more.. some less.. some higher quality..

but if I wanted 5-7grams i'd just start with an ounce and see where that goes..