Does the cat know?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Patricia Clemons, Nov 15, 2018.

1. So a cat/kitten is on the floor, licking itself profusely. If a human was watching tv, the human throws an object to the side of the cat, does the cat know the human threw it??

I know dolphins are one of the few creatures with a sense of awareness at such a level they can coordinate with other dolphins. Do cats have the level of awareness to realize where the object came from?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Probably not. I don't think most animals have that kind of awareness.

3. You've obviously never took mushies with a cat in the house. They're crazy fuckers mate. Can control your mind and all sorts

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Cats are secretly planning to to seize control of course they know you threw something

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Our cats have human pets (my wife an myself) one even has laser eyes. IMG_20180926_144511.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yes they know. I often throw shit at one of my cats because he's always doing something nasty to one of the dogs of to the curtains. he immediately turns around and stares at me whether he sees me throw it or not *I only throw soft things - never anything that would hurt him, like insults for example*.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dude - at first I thought you were kidding but then I zoomed in...

D504118D-5811-493E-BC51-CCED899AB568.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. of course cats of a sense of awareness . Right now I have 5 cats each one has its own personality and words and actions in which they communicate with you .Thats if you listen carefully they just get a bum wrap because dogs are so much easier to understand for the average person. My one cat last year was dying of caner on his last night he was in alot of pain and there wasn't much I could do but in the morning I went over to pick him up he put his paws on my hand look up at me and it seemed that the pain had stopped his face became very peaceful and he slip away in my arms. My point is he waited till he was in a comfortable place before letting go.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I'm pretty sure cats either know all, or they converse with beings that know all.

At any rate, you are right for suspecting that your cat may be your superior.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yes indeed all the feline race has extraordinary foreseeable powers

thats how they hunted for 100.000s of years by anticipating and ambush as a strategy

(we have a witch here in our snowy village)