Does the actual bud/flower/fruit NEED light?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by DankBudz63, Aug 9, 2011.

1. No problem brother we’re all here learning off each other

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. First thing popped on "removing lower branches early flower"..
    I actually didnt defoliate a single time.. but as i am beginning week 2 flower.. and my plants are indoors.. yet extremely healthy and beautiful for my first grow in my opinion.. and i actually noticed my plant defoliating itself from the bottom up naturally..i removed the bottom 3 nodes of bud growth sites and branches off these nodes. except 1 node that grew far enough out to slide outside the canopy and get decent lighting lol.. plant didnt droop or anything soo id imagine its fine.. checked these sites first.. no pistils and fem parts like the top.. just .. almost miniature versions of the top branches.. leaves were like an inch around lol.. anyways lookin like 2 trees now more than plants.. 4 feet tall ... 5 feet with the pots.. soo i figure what i removed was nothing to em.. but me personally.. i just removed what i felt didnt look strong enough to be productive.. and wasnt getting enough light because of distance from lights at this point to perform well.. at first i had left em.. hoping plant would drain em and drop em itself.. but it bypassed the tops and went to higher up inner fan leaves instead.. pray for me.. buds shall form soon .. and i pray theyre healthy and large ... the girls yesterday pic for yall..before defo.. theyre in 12 12 now soo cant show what i did lol.. and a handfull of baby branches i chopped off.. 20200812_025722.jpg 20200810_190216.jpg