Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does temperature matter for an at-home drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Genocidal, Mar 19, 2011.

1. My parents are DT'ing me with those little boxed drug tests you can get from CVS. I got some Quick Fix fake urine, but I'm not sure about getting the right temp. Are these DT's temperature-sensitive?

2. #2 MarleyIsaLegend, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    hey man. be honest with your parents (easier said than done, i know.) tell them that you like smoking and you wont stop so its pointless for them to waste their time.

3. Why are they drug testing their adult son/daughter? :rolleyes:

4. Thats silly, parent's just want to believe their children are doing the right thing, they don't care if it's actually being done, they just to be able to sleep at night thinking of their sweet little Johnny getting A's and being the captain of the varsity baseball team. Lying is probably one of man's most important inventions.

I've heard that temperature doesn't matter for the at-home tests, hell, I've heard most of those things don't work to begin with.

5. I know parents who do. It's only because he still lives at home, obviously.

6. Actually I'm in college and my parents make me come home every weekend to take drug tests since I've been in trouble in the past. They are the ones paying my tuition so I still have to do what makes them happy.

7. Ah.. yeah I know what you mean.

8. REALISTICLY, ur urine should be either warm or sorta hot when u pee in the cup. But if ur parents dont kno much about Drug testing or urine, then im pretty sure u can get away with a room temp urine.

But if i were u, i would ask a friend whos clean to pee in a bottle or something for u. Its just more safer IMO