Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Taco Time Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FuzyDiceBongoInBack, Apr 15, 2016.

1. I know, this type of question is asked all the time. Well, i have an interview with them tomorrow and i need to know they will eventually drug test me. More importantly, if they will, is it a urine or saliva test? Anyone here work at 'Taco Time'?

2. wtf is taco time? I have to imagine most fast food places dont drug test or else they would have no one to hire.

3. ^ Exactly. Fast food and/or restaurants won't test a new hire and won't care what you do on your own time as long as you come in clear-eyed and on time.

If you do come in sober and on time you'll probably get promoted pretty quickly. You might want some clean urine on hand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Taco time is a slightly upscale version of taco bell but its only in Washington and Oregon(im in WA).
    "^ Exactly. Fast food and/or restaurants won't test a new hire and won't care what you do on your own time as long as you come in clear-eyed and on time...........You might want some clean urine on hand."
    So which one is it? Does fast food drug test or not?

5. No unless you plan on being promoted to a better position, even then they probably still wont drug test you.

6. So if i took some dxm and smoked up, i wouldnt have to worry about a test? Is this from personal experience?