Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does taco bell drug test 16 year olds

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cypresshill18, May 16, 2012.

1. I used to work at Taco Bell. They do not drug test anyone unless something bad happens at work.

2. In before guy posts about OP being a minor...

Ope, I guess I was too late.

3. I hope you don't get the job; in 2 years I hope you get the job.

4. I got my job at tb when I was 16. Fuck taco bell yo. Hated it. The company just sucks and the management I had to deal with had no clue what was going on.

But I guess a jobs a job when your 16. And no, they won't drug test him unless he maybe applies for a manager position. Or if he gets hurt on the job (deep fryer accident or something lawls), they'd probably test him then too.

5. Nope I worked there when I was 17 and was never once tested.
    Although, they did have us fill out a form about what drugs we use etc etc however it was all anonymous and nothing ever came about it.
    Besides, they aren't going to force you to piss in a cup and it'd be scheduled after your interview so you'd have time to detox.

6. The day a fast food place starts drug testing is the day I go on a rampage like in the movie "Rampage"

7. lol at all these people ragging on his age. age shouldn't even matter on the internet as long as they act mature. at least he's trying to get a job so props for that.

8. My friend was 17 when they tested him
    He failed alas. But he did make a good toco while waiting for his test results

9. Lol

how this question should have been answered :

No, its fuckin Taco Bell, not a desk job

you shouldnt be drug tested, if they do, fuck that, there are plenty of minimum wage jobs out there

10. [quote name='"Comedy"']lol at all these people ragging on his age. age shouldn't even matter on the internet as long as they act mature. at least he's trying to get a job so props for that.[/quote]

Thanks man

11. i havent heard of any fast food places that drug test but who knows

12. Maybe hes helping you out because minors cant have acc on gc!!!

13. Wait are you ADMITTING that you are 16.
    (sorry didn't mean to have caps)

14. [quote name='"ThEHeRbSmOkEr"']

Wait are you ADMITTING that you are 16.
    (sorry didn't mean to have caps)[/quote]

No he just made a good point. Praise my friend for actually getting a job.

15. If taco bell drug tested their employees, they would have no employees left to work.