Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does taco bell drug test 16 year olds

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cypresshill18, May 16, 2012.

1. My friend is 16 and is getting a job at taco bell soon. Do thy drug test for that job? Need answers fast from people with experience

2. your friend :rolleyes:

inb4ban

3. I love GC this time of year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qga5eONXU_4]Alice Cooper-Schools out - YouTube[/ame]

4. [quote name='"pigpen03"']your friend :rolleyes:

inb4ban[/quote]

He really is friend. I'm 19 and already have job

5. then why does his age matter?

6. [quote name='"pigpen03"']then why does his age matter?[/quote]

Minor probably. But no, they wouldn't. Its fucking taco bell bro...

7. Fast food doesn't give a fuck about anything. They always need help.

8. [quote name='"TheOriginalMad"']sigh.[/quote]

?? Why sigh

9. Cause he's lame and trying to act superior. They probably won't drug test your friend, but it's always possible.

10. So good to see a bro here helping out his 16 year-old "friend" who apparently doesn't have Internet access. You da man!

11. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Cause he's lame and trying to act superior.[/quote]
    Couldn't have said it better, at least the kid is getting a job

12. [quote name='"Ranchero"']So good to see a bro here helping out his 16 year-old "friend" who apparently doesn't have Internet access. You da man![/quote]

Hahaha

13. Like 99% of the time no man, if not 100...I don't know why Taco Bell is gonna drug test people working fast food, it's generally a job for young people, and as you know most high schoolers partake of weed on a semi-frequent basis. If they did that they'd never get any employees! Your "friend" should be fine :rolleyes:

14. If they test you... sorry.... If they test him it will probably be administered to be sure that he smokes. Anyone who smokes can make a killer taco if the ingredients are sitting right in front of them, right??

15. Tell him to find a job where he does not have to work with food, worst jobs ever.

And to continue with the trend, no I could not imagine them drug testing.

16. Genius. Potheads do make excellent tacos

17. lulz, his friend.

18. I disagree. Becoming a chef/owner of a restaurant is a dream job of mine.

Or are you suggesting that only because he is a 16 year old? Because I always thought I would have hated working at a food place as a 16 year old too. Especially fast food. Not hating on it at all, because any working 16 year old (or person really) is a respectable person in my opinion, but just not my thaaaang.

19. [quote name='"EasternSmoker"']Tell him to find a job where he does not have to work with food, worst jobs ever.

And to continue with the trend, no I could not imagine them drug testing.[/quote]

Not a lot of people will hire a person only 16.