Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does synthetic urine work?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ogderp, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I have an interview this Saturday at Walgreens, and I just smoked less than a week ago, so i can't pass it just by pissing in the cup. I was planning on using some clean urine I saved, but its from awhile ago, and I just read that crystals form in old urine and testing labs can detect that and know that you cheated. I was leaning towards buying synthetic urine to use, but I don't know if it really works, or if its just a scam like detox drinks. If they do work, can anyone recommend some good brands? I'd prefer the kind that already comes in a liquid, so I don't have to hassle with making it.

2. read everything you can about dilution. If you are not a heavy smoker, or haven't been recently you can probably dilute your urine and pass.

3. I usually only smoke once a week (occasionally twice a week, and the last time I smoked was last Saturday). I was planning on exercising as much as possible, drinking plenary of cranberry juice and water, and testing myself with an at home drug test first.

4. The detox drinks aren't a scam. My friend passed using one. They just make your piss diluted.

And the synthetic urine will work as well, unless you get caught in the process.

Just ask at your head shop and they should be able to help. My dudes knew what was up with their products and how well they worked based off of personal experience and what customers have told them.

5. Theyre tricky, you gotta keep the synthetic urine at the right temp.

6. The synthetic urine works on at home tests as far as my experience has shown. All you gotta due is heat it up in the microwave for about 10 se then put it in your crotch area and it will stay plenty warm. They even come with these "hand warmer" pads thy heat up when you shake em around that are very useful in keeping it warm. There is usually a strip on the side of bottle that turns certain colors depending on the temp that allows you to monitor if it is at the right temp. It only costs about $30 and there was so much that I was actually able to only use about half of it so I still have some in stock haha.

7. It works PERFECTLY as long as you don't get caught using it!

8. I think it depends on the place like probably a bigger company/higher paying job will be harder to pass like they might have someone watch you piss or they might have a better testing method reavealing if its fake but for me it worked i just microwaved it for 10 seconds like it said I could and put it with my balls and it stayed warm enough but it also had a heatpack after i pissed in the cup though i was worried because it DID NOT smell like piss at all really it smelled sugary lol

9. Ive been using Quick Fix for over 8 years Ive worked for wells fargo and currently for sprint i used this urine and never failed a test i was a temp for a few years and got tested every 90 days for different jobs and they did everythibg from simple stick tests to sending it to a lab for analysis.... never failed i dont know about other fake urine because ive used wuick fix frm the start and never been let down trust me it will work no matter hiw they test it and its only 30 or 40$$ a bottle not too bad hope u get ur job :)