Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Superskunk actually smell like a Skunk?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dark_Angers, Mar 21, 2007.

1. I just picked up some dank bud and it has a strong smell of a skunk. I am wondering could this be some dank superskunk? I had a dub out and put it away 10min later a friend walks in and goes WTF it smells like a skunk in here:p

2. Yeaaah... skunk smells like skunk. Plenty of bud that isn't Super Skunk reeks of skunk too though.

3. Nice, I was just making sure I didn't get fucked up bud:D But it looks and smell AWESOME!!! can't wait to smoke it.:smoking:

4. Almost all the dank bud I get smells like skunk.

Most of it smells fruity/skunky.

5. yes a lot of other dank chronic have that skunky smell to it but that doesnt mean its superskunk. I've had superskunk before and its good. But if ur bud smells skunky then its probably some good shit:smoking:

6. Yeah, that's my favorite smell/taste...

7. my roommate has some skunk right now and i can smell it every time i walk into the apt.

8. Bud I get doesn't have a skunky smell, but this bud has a strong one:D Can't wait!!!

9. My buddy went outside to walk his dog one night and came back in smelling like skunk and I asked if he smoked without me and he said no, but he and the dog just got sprayed by a skunk.

10. The skunkiest bud i have ever had was some Shiva skunk. it was double bagged in my car, i walked my friends out to my car to smell it and they smelled it right before i opened the door. it tasted sort of like it smelled. but man 3 hits of that and you're fine. enjoy!

11. Best smell in the whole world, bar none.

12. smell is amazing I am drooling waiting to hit it:smoking: Buds feel nice also and look good:D

I am happy I bought 6g:D

5 1g blunts/joints

1g for bong

13. Cool, enjoy.

14. most indica strains have a skunky smell to them, doesn't mean its a skunk strain. but then again skunk#1 is mostly sativa. makes you think doesn't it?

15. mm i got some skunk #1, id take macros if i had a decent cam

16. Haha, funny story. Once I was holding about a zone and a half some some super dank, and my mom came in my room and said "What is that smell? Do you have gas or something?" then proceeded to go to the store and buy me 2 cans of air spray. Thanks mom :smoking:

17. sounds like you got yourself some nice bud.

hows the high?

18. how much for the 6g?

19. 5 1g blunts. I like the way you think.

20. Almost every "skunky" smelling bud I have ever smoked has been dank (or high mid dank) I love the smell (actual skunk or skunk buds) I assume it has something to do with that strain (or strains) developing a natural (smell) deterent to keep from getting themselves from being eaten by animals.