does such a piece exist? ?? hash.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Zeolite, Feb 11, 2014.

  1. Hi guys n gals.

    I'd like to know wether any of you know if there is a pipe type thing but instead of a bowl you have a pin or something similar.

    I've used the thumb tack with a glass cup method with hash, where you light it then blow it out. then proceed to inhail with a straw or something as the cup fills up with smoke.

    so yea anything like that?


  2. I don't understand what your asking..

    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
  3. no, dont think ive ever seen anything like that...but there are concentrate pipes with the the holes on the sides as opposed to down the bottom so hash wont get in ya grill and phunk up the hit.

Share This Page