Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does stale smoke contain active THC?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by halfbaked210, May 16, 2009.

1. I know that herb in its gaseous state has a tendency to go "stale" after a disputed number of seconds. I know this because i can taste it. However, does anyone know the chemically accurate definition of the word "stale." (ie: does it contain active THC particles?)

I love to hot-box cars/bathrooms/forts/tents/gymnasiums more than anyone, but it is what arose my skepticism. If stale smoke is arbitrary, then why hot-box a car?

Any contributions to my highmind would be most appreciated:smoking:

2. Ive read on this site before that thc leaves the smoke that you exhale 3-6 seconds after you exhale it

3. Anyone else?

4. I dunno but I've heard that most of the thc is absorbed by your lungs after like 5 seconds of holding your hit so re-inhaling it probably doesn't add too much more thc to your bloodstream.

5. The point of hotboxing isn't to get all the THC, it's to get all the other cannabinoids that come from burning the herb that make you feel stoney.

6. Well I'm not gonna debate about whether or not hotboxing gets you higher.. It got me high as shiiiit last time I did it but I have no idea how it does. I assume the other cannabinoids are absorbed very quickly as well.

7. I would like an answer to this as well. It also matters if you like gravity bongs.

8. ya dude...sometimes i cant clear my bong and i kinda wanna know also an answer...cuz if i cant clear my bong i wait a lil bit for my lungs to be ready for it lol...and its way after 6 seconds lol

9. gymnasiums?:eek:

10. I wish him luck

11. That would be epic!!:hello:

12. maybe this is of interest:

from
    Vaporizer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia