Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Spacing Hits Make You More High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Dec 28, 2012.

1. I was reading a thread about time between hits. A few people said that they feel they get more high spacing their hits like 5 minutes between them. What are your opinions on this matter do you get more high by spacing your hits? I read about it in a thread!?

2. You kinda will take longer to peak and you'll be high longer. Not spacing just makes you get high quick and peak quicker but also bad quicker

3. Gets your more stoned imo since your letting the thc set in instead of rushing it

4. Yeah that sounds about right. I think a lot of it is just a placebo effect but if I can trick myself into getting more baked, that's cool too.

5. you wouldn't get higher but as as previously said, it will take longer to reach it. The benfit to that is that it saves you on weed. The receptors can only bind to so many THCs and the more you smoke it just makes them attach quicker and thus more weed but once they are all attached you wasted some. Spacing causes them to attach slower because there isn't that many to obtain but regardless they will and you will save weed.

6. Don't think I get more stoned, just lets me feel more "levels" of high.

7. I like the overwhelming peak effect of taking big hits fast

8. Like that too. Smoke a bowl in like 2 minutes, ten minutes later get that huge rush.

9. I like smoking like 9 bats spaced out just enough to let it cool i like it better than my glass peices

10. If I have a good place to sit down and chill, my personal bowl will last like 20-25 minutes. Spacing your hits is the way to go. I'm glad to see this method getting some recognition. It might encourage a more conservative way of going through your weed.

11. I've always wondered if your lungs can only absorb so much at a time. so i take a little break

12. I like to do snaps. Seems like I get higher for longer

"I thought hurricane season was over"

Pineapple Express