Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does smoking weed make you tired

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ijust like nugs, Jul 5, 2011.

1. if ive smoked a lot recently then yes.

2. Yes if I light up at 9 PM it does. If I one hit at 9 AM I am good to go.

3. sometimes im tired till I smoke more

4. Yeah, for some reason lately for the past few nights of been smoking with my friends, I've been getting stupid tired. It sucks..

5. #6 Bblaze19, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It depends on the time of day. And how much I have been smoking. If I over do it then yes ill get super sleepy.

6. i don't think it really makes me tired, but whenever i smoke with my girlfriend she falls asleep within 2hrs regardless of what time it is haha

7. when i smoke i feel high. after a few hours (depending how much i smoke) i feel burnt out...coffee and activity helps

i dont' think i would call it tired personally

8. usually indica knocks me out while sativa brightens up my day and makes me pretty active.

9. yeah, it makes you sleep like an angel too

10. Every freakin time I toke up (hundreds of times) I get tired after a couple hours. I usually decide to pass out due to the drowsy feeling. If it's late at night my body will just force itself to shut down and fall asleep on the couch.

11. Depends if I choke your mom or not after smokin.