Does smoking weed make you automatically a Liberal?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 940351, Mar 17, 2016.

1. What name calling? Calling people "idiots" as a whole is not an insult.

2. Just an insult to all the members here rather then one..Your words too.

3. Keep smoking, it may work yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unless I live to be about 132 I'm past middle aged.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I didn't know people your age, if you really are 66, knew how to use the internet.

6. See how ignorant u are. People our age invented it.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. That was obviously a joke. My grandparents know how to use the Internet without a problem.

8. I could tell u were joking by the way u did not state u were.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I know, but cactus ed was, so I would've thought it was pretty obvious that I was too. However when I insulted him before I was being serious.

10. As I am with u. Us old people love being parasites. Makes me want to cash in all my savings and make my kids earn their way in life. Too many little shits want hand outs for nothing.

Maybe that new Alpha Romeo coming ought to sit next to my bass boat in the garage.

11. So anyway, I'm pretty sure I've earned myself a place in the most hated members list because of this thread :roflmao:

12. Honestly, respect man. I agree with you completely.

You think Donald Trump would be where he is now if it weren't for the loans he recieved from his father? Doubt it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I wish my dad was rich like that but he would have just bought more land. I love the rich. I would be one but I am too lazy to put the amount of work it takes.

14. You're not even close.....

but keep trying.

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's more privilege and luck as oppose to work in my opinion.

You see people work their ass off day and night, yet they remain middle-class and then you see some other guy who invents a ground-breaking idea in 2 seconds, gets tons of investments and he's rich in a day.

If you're born into wealth, lucky you, if you're not, well I don't think working much more will make a difference, this is where luck comes in, some people have a brain built for taking complete advantage of capitalism, (ie inventing ideas etc) some dont simple.

16. No, good.

I'm not doing it intentionally, I swear.

17. U need to read up on wealth. More than 80% of new millionaires started with little to nothing. Every successful person I know put in 18 hour days, Take little to no vacation or time off. They are people who set high goals and a plan to attain those goals. They think ahead in 4 years blocks and update often.

Here is a little secret the msm does not tell u. The middle class is shrinking because more people are rising out of it. The problem is the low class people are not making their way out of poverty or their fiscal quagmire.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Things can get heated, no worries, but as a new member you may want to gain a little favor before testing peoples willingness to forgive

Best wishes!

19. Well here the middle class is shrinking because more people are becoming working class lol.

Anyway it's late, goodnight.

20. Ok, thanks for the advice.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1