Does Smoking Weed Cause Testosterone Levels To Decrease?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jointlights, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Hey everyone. I have a concern that i would like to have addressed as soon as possible. I used to smoke weed a lot but now i do on occasion (bout 2 times a week or less) and I've also been taking dick pills (from Vaso-Ultra.com) that make your penis bigger. I have been taking the pills for about a week now. But this question came up as i began to research on how it does in fact make your penis bigger. Does smoking weed cause testosterone levels to decrease? I honestly have not found the answer. According to the company that makes these pills they say that the pills release free testosterone and nitric oxide to enter the penis, which then increase it in size over time. But how can it increase in size if the weed is slowing down the testosterone making process. I'm not sure what to do. Please write back to me.

2. Don't worry about cannabis and testosterone! (I have several of these- I just picked the shortest one)

Effects of chronic marijuana use on testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, prolactin and cortisol in men and women.        (abst - 1991)   http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1935564

To investigate possible effects of chronic marijuana use on reproductive and stress hormones, we assayed testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, prolactin, and cortisol in 93 men and 56 women with a mean (+/- S.E.) age of 23.5 +/- 0.4 years. Hormone values were compared among groups of subjects stratified according to frequency of marijuana use (frequent, moderate and infrequent; N = 27, 18, and 30, respectively) and non-using controls (N = 74). Chronic marijuana use showed no significant effect on hormone concentrations in either men or women.

And about those pills-  :cool:

Penile enlargement: from medication to surgery. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20169492

"Penis lengthening pills, stretch apparatus, vacuum pumps, silicone injections, and lengthening and thickening operations are available for men who worry about their penis size. Surgery is thus far the only proven scientific method for penile enlargement...."

Granny

3. Okay. The concern is that i spent money on this product for penis enlargement and i want it to work effeciently. I work out every so often to keep myself in shape and also lift heavy weights. From what I've found out or from observation is that my testosterone levels decrease significantly when I smoke, vaporize, or even consume marijuana through edibles. Whenever I use marijuana i do not feel energetic for days, and it is very hard for me to get back on track to lifting weights. I feel mellow rather than upbeat and ready to do anything. I was wondering if it was linked because i need optimum testosterone levels in my body for lifting and for penis enlargement. By the way i do not take any other supplements or steroids for muscle building, all i take is a daily multi vitamin for men.

4. wow, what a decision you have to make. reefer or penis size. myself i would choose the footlong buds. hahahahaa