Does smoking weed cause dark under eye circles?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by rae_kuan, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Bloodshot yes - circles- no

2. I have been using Dermalmd under eye serum for about 6 weeks. Have noticed a reduction in the puffiness under my eyes and a bit less dark color in the bags.

3. Does this go away after you stop smoking

4. Yes it's true smoking causes dark circles under the eye, I have also dark circles and I'm using dermalmd eye serum for some time now and I can say the result is good. It is reducing my dark circles and makes my skin look brighter. I can see visible results.

5. So I've been smoking weed for 37 years, haven't quit once because I LOVE my Mary Jane but recently I got a great job that I need to take a drug test for and don't know the method they will use so figured I'll just quit and go back once I pass the test. I've had these disgusting dark cir lea under my eyes for years, they look like brown streaks and makeup won't cover them, they're hideous and embarrassing. I've tried everything, was it a food allergy? I did weeks of eliminating foods and introducing again but they never went away. I quit caffeine, didn't go away, hardest of all, quit smoking cigarettes, still there. Been on the raw diet for 2 months, eating insanely healthy (I always have) drinking tons of water, sleep and deep sleep has never been an issue, don't use medications, everything I put in my body is clean, so why still there???!!! Anyway, back to quitting weed for the drug test, I'm only on day 3 of no weed, went to the bathroom to "fix" my face with coverup that barely works on my circles, looked in the mirror and was beside myself to see the dark circles are gone!!!!! What the f***???!!! So, I'm super happy the circles are gone, it took 20 years off my face but I'm horrified that it was the weed! I love weed!!! I've been trying to figure out why weed does this to me but I can't find anything. I buy from the dispensary, I'm medical so it's lab tested, supposedly no pesticides, I've also tried just doing edibles, no smoke. I'm so sad, I wish I could figure out how to enjoy my herbs without the circles but I figured I'd post this for anyone else with the horrible circles to let them know it's not just you, for some reason this happens to some people and the only way I know how to get rid of them is to quit and I know I don't want to quit! So if you think you might have dark circles from weed, quit for a few days and see if they go away and at least that way you'll know!

6. i have heredity dark cicles and gonna fight with them. I've bought eye mask ( put in fridge and you every morning), ordinary caffeine serum after it and every evening kojic acid and glutathione night cream [​IMG]