Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does smoking weed alot make your hair grow fast?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I was wondering because my hair seems to grow fast and stoners with dreads smoke a shitload of bud

2. Nope, but it makes you lazy enough to not get it cut

3. yeah its not a magic hair growth formula, but I am sure if you were stoned enough you could feel your hair growing :smoke:

and dreads? I dont know many stoners with dreads to be honest haha. The ones who really go hard are the clean cut ones around here

4. actually there has been a few scientific studies about this

rapid hair growth is associated with the inhalation of marijuana smoke, because THC triggers your brain to stimulate hair follicles to grow faster.

So basically your follicles enter a cellular mode called high-dro, where they grow fast as shit.

oh and the more weed you smoke, the high-dro'er your hair will become