Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Smoking weaken your immune system??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 4Cave2man0, Feb 21, 2010.

1. So,, Im kind of under the weather,, and i havnt burned in a week finally got bud,, don't want to burn but i was wondering,,if smoking would make it worse??

2. It would probably make you feel better but depends on what you have. If it were me I wouldn't really care I would definitely fuck it and get high :cool:

3. Hell no. If anything, toking up while sick will make you better faster.

4. it might, might not. probably not. but it definitely makes you feel a lot better while you're sick :) so even if it does keep me sick for longer, i wouldn't really care. i'm actually sick (and high) right now lol personally i think it would only be a little longer because of smoke. if you have a vape, hit it up!

5. lol come on i need some positive feedback,, not saying im against the answers though

6. go for it as long as you dont have a terrible cough because it makes it harder to hold in the smoke...if your headache pain sick erb is definitly the answer.

7. bud will make u get better.
    tobbacco makes it worst.
    take some vitamin c and toke up

8. Symptoms:
    Running Nose,,Semi-Bad headache,,roof of my mouuhreallyth kind of dry//doesnt hurt just feels awkward ..and I was told it weakens the immune system,,

9. #9 hunterk3193, Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    Dude smoking weed you forget about anything like that, my sister is really sick right now, shes coughs alot but she takes small hits. When you smoke weed it accually helps. Makes you feel better. Seriously! Goodluck! Light it up. :smoking:

10. i think it worsens ur immune system just from personal experience

11. Well I just got tree, and it's been a week ,well i wasn't sick yesterday but i picked up

and i got some Afghan Goo,,and Some Pineapple Trainwreck
    and a gram of beasters,, smoked it yesterday
    Woke up today feeling like shit..and have not smoked but im at my uncle/aunt's and getting wasted with magarita's and when i get home,, i would like to smoke but since i feel kind of like shit.

12. Smoke that shit. The only thing bad about smoking when sick is it might irritate your throat more.

13. I'm a bit under the weather aswell, scratchy throat and all that.

I smoked yesterday, and the throat really wasnt all that irritated by it, take smaller hits than usual, and seriously just try not to cough your brains out. Thatll make you feel worse by itself.

However, the rest of my symptoms (muscle aches, headache, etc.) disappeared completely.

14. it makes you feel better but it weakens your immune system.

15. smoking anything uses up anti bodies. your body sends them out when smoke goes in your lungs.

16. itll make you feel better unless you have a bad cough, nothing better for taking care of muscle aches and upset stomach that usually comes with the flu or a good hangover

17. If your sickness doesn't involve a sore throat or lung problem then do it. If you had a vape I'm sure you could even do it with a bad throat

18. So I killed off like 6 magerita's and was double fisting with no pulp tropicanna then took a alkaseltzer cold thing, packed my chillum a few times,A-Goo,(no camera sorry ) buying one when i get paid)I'm high as shit and can't complain :smoking:

still hate the stuffed nose and shit