Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Smoking Rape Your Wallet?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ch33r10zzz, May 23, 2013.

1. lol sounds like you live in the northeast...and yea getting in touch with my boy I played high school football with helped my pockets out...dudes here selling quarters for $120 and try to give you some bullshit mids,no crystals what so ever.

2. ya midwest, central il

3. I've always had enough money to keep the magic happening. I've been smoking pot every day for ten years and I've never run out  :smoke:

4. Definitely pickup with roommates/friends, it makes it a little cheaper on your wallet. And if you think you're getting screwed by your dealer, find a new one they're bountiful at school.

I'd also recommend buying a cheap scale from amazon and send it to your school address. They don't check the package so it's safe but also it was one of the best investments I ever made.

5. I actually bought a website that sells adult toys. I don't have to do anything but log on as the products are shipped from a larger company and I get 45% of each sale. It doesn't make a ton but the extra $200 or so a month buys my weed.

Oh, you're in the financial sector, aigh?

Lol: "spent time learning how to understand the charts and graphs"

I guess you can be whatever you want to be on the internet. :)

7. Well , I'm 19 years young and I work a $10 an hour job , I work probably 8-12 hours a day and I rent my own house and I still have money for enough food , bills & atleast a half ounce a week . It could always depend on your other costs . The mint.com app can help you figure that shit out though .

8. Oh, you're in the financial sector, aigh?

Lol: "spent time learning how to understand the charts and graphs"

I guess you can be whatever you want to be on the internet. :)
    </blockquote> ha well don't bash the guy for tryinna jump into the securities game!

9. It's not my intention to bash him, but the way he talks, it just seems like a fake.

I've been in the financial sector for nearly 9 years (straight out of College) - Currently
    a financial planner, so I have heard my fair share of stories being completely bogus. But
    hey, you can be anything you want to be on the internet, I guess.

10. I didn't claim to be a broker. But I make my living off stocks and consulting for business ventures/investments.
    Which designations have you obtained? I mean being a financial planner that is.

But I do need to say, I sort of feel financial planners are thieves and the scum suckers of the industry, preying on the elderly. 

11. just curious, are you MBA? CFA? CFP? I haven't met any other financial professionals on this website

I wasn't bashing you.

And I don't have any elderly patients. Awkward.  :ey:

13. I go to school part time and work full time. Working 2 weeks pays all my bills. 1week gose to savings and the other week of cash is my weed/glass money. It helps alot if you budget your cash and have some side jobs like selling or doing random stuff.

14. Haven't got a job and I dont get pocket money (18, still in school) so yeah bud takes up a lot of the money I have (which is all saved from aunts/uncles, birthdays, christmas and thru selling stuff on ebay).

I buy in bulk tho to reduce the price overall. And I'm getting a job this summer so then I'll easily be able to afford bud and even buy a couple glass pieces (only smoke joints atm, cant really afford a decent bong).