Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does smoking make you stronger?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokeys, May 21, 2012.

1. Why do you think the hulk is green?

2. Anabolic Marijuana.

3. from a scientific view point....no there is nothing magical in cannabis that increases your strength.
    from a common sense view point....quite self explanatory.
    Working out while stoned (i think) isnt the best thing because you are straining your muscles which, after smoking, become relaxed. Common sense tells me straining something that is relaxing probably isnt a good idea. Smoke after gym, more rewarding as well.

4. Hell yeah, Most of the people from GC have abilities similar to The Hulk

5. Haha YES! I would keep working on your ability's!

Here is what you need:
    1.Hyperbolic Time chamber
    2.WEED
    3.Rice

Goodluck!

6. you were just high and werent thinking about how tired you were. happens to me all the time, i forget that im hungry or that im thirsty and will just remember and be hungry as fuck and shit. you probly just werent thinking about how tired you were cuz you were baked.

7. Trees growing on trees :eek: treeception

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. how can you work out high? I work out but when I'm high I can't stand working out