Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Does smoking make you sleep longer?

Discussion in 'General' started by 651, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Hey guys, this is gonna sound SUPER dumb but, I just smoked and I NEED to get up in early tomorrow morning! So, my question is, does smoking weed before bed, make you sleep in longer? I've never had to think of this, so any feedback would be nice. Thanks!

I have to be at my old high school at 7:45AM to give a presentation to the seniors..

2. When i smoke a LOT before bed i wake up groggy in the morning but no.

It doesnt force you to sleep longer.

3. Just set an alarm bro it'll wake you up

4. Noo... Not reallly.

But if your worried just Drink a 5 hour energy in the morning.
    Youll be set.

5. Dude you're fucked. Stick ur finger down ur throat so u puke out all the weed. HURRY!!

6. I find myself reaching deep sleep faster, and falling asleep faster after smoking, so I am well rested in a shorter period.

7. Same here, I don't sleep for longer but I feel more rested when I wake up.

8. I feel groggy some mornings after a late night blaze sesh as well..but I don't think it makes me sleep longer, alcohol on the other hand is a different story.

9. THIS! I usually have to sleep 10 hours to feel fully rested but if I smoked at night I could sleep for 7 hours and feel WELL rested. I love it. I don't think I get enough deep sleep.

10. I actually think it's quite the opposite, I fall asleep easy, and I wake up like 7-8 hours later. But, after that groggy feeling goes away, I'm fucking ready to go:smoke:
    So, if anything, you'll wake up early:smoking:

11. Hellyeah! I noticed that when i dont smoke, it takes me a long time to fall asleep and once i wake up im up, cant fall back asleep.

When i smoke i fall asleep hella quick then have a ROUGH time trying to get out of bed then next morning

12. Smoking makes me sleep alright through the night with no dreams. If i don't smoke i have really vivid dreams.

13. [quote name='"xBleezyx"']Smoking makes me sleep alright through the night with no dreams. If i don't smoke i have really vivid dreams.[/quote]

Me and my friends were talking about. I didn't have dreams for 2 years and I quit smoking a couple weeks ago and now my dreams are so fucking crazy and feel so real is scary. I will wake up and debate whether a crazy dream was real or not. It takes me a few minutes to realize that something happened in my dreams. It gets me excited to go to sleep cause I know I'll have a trippy time sleeping

14. For me, yes. I started tokin' daily in Jan. immediately I noticed I was sleeping 10 hours a night about. Before I started I'd sleep 7-8 max. Easily 2 hours gained, but feels great so not complaining.