Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does smoking make you angry?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blaze4Peace, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I'm not talking about when your high but when I'm not high I get really angry over some things.

I an just wondering can weed cause this?

2. Yea, if you are always high, and suddenly not high, you will be alot more irritable.

3. I've always usually really calm but this is just happening within the past month and a half. I've been smoking nearly a year now everyday too

4. You're too used to being high man. If I don't smoke I become more irritable, not necessarily angry. People just annoy me 5X faster if I'm sober.

5. Could be slight withdrawal.

6. Oh yes! People get really annoying!

7. If you want to be. I smoke frequently and I don't notice a mood change whether I am high or sober.

8. Yeah. When I first took a tolerance break I found myself getting angry over small things and snapping at people for little reason. After a week or so I leveled out

9. i think if you are aware of your increased irritability during the beginning of a tolerance break, it can be totally avoided.

but good luck with eating!

10. yeah me too smoking now 4 years everyday and after calmin down a small bit the last week and im like a bag of cats. fuckin price of it these days has it all fucked up

11. Yea i get pretty heated when i take a t break, well 3 first days of it are rough, always dickish but after that its prtty much just back to normal best advice just try to eat it sucks but just try it make it go much smoother

12. I actually had to quit smoking because I would get very paranoid while high and start looking at people differently, almost like I profiled each and everyone of my friends as a different person and started interpreting them trying to "fuck" me over in some way. Then all of a sudden just break out into a panic attack and freak out on everyone around me, it's not a good situation to be in haha.