Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does smoking again in few hours continue the high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Maddenmobile3, Nov 18, 2018.

1. So one night we smoked at about 6 and I took the hits and about 3 hours later I felt completely sober. Then at about 11 we smoked again and I took 3 hits but this time I felt so high. It felt like the high from before had just picked right back up and I was 6 hits in. My friends say that don’t understand how, and that they’ve never felt this before. They say that they didn’t feel any higher than if it wasn’t their first time smoking that night. Have any of you ever felt that after a break and feeling completely sober, your high seemed to have never left off?

2. On Fridays I smoke two joints. I have my second 2 hours after the first, just as the first high is dipping. I am then stoned for another two hours, making it 4 hours high.

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Usually when you are comparing your high to everyone else's, you are new to smoking. Your friends being more advanced don't notice the amplitudinal effect of 'getting' high as much as being baked 24/7.

Or maybe that's just how I feel being stoned as an ancient Mesopotamian philosopher time traveling for archaeological evidence of my past lives lived...
    :laughing:

4. what are you asking?

like you were a little high then got higher because you smoked more?

5. I mean.. Yes, if you're high and smokes more then it'll continue.

If you feel more high, then that's probably because THC still affects you and you just aren't aware of the effects.