does smoking affect your dreaming?

Discussion in 'General' started by soporific, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I don't think it has affected mine.
    I have always had vivid dreams.
    If anything, pot might have made my dreaming more frequent.

2. I've had deeper sleep. But when I wake up I can't bare to remember anything. ?:

3. My boyfriend claims he's had vivid-er dreams since he's been with me, but I'm trying to pin it on the pot.

I always wake up exhausted. And with a headache, sometimes.

4. Ya it effect's your dream more and makes you sleep deeper.I always have nice and good dreams when I'm high.

5. weed = no dreams for me

6. yeah same as cougheee - no dreams for me. but i feel really re-freshed when i wake up. always have a good sleep after a night of smoking.

7. I don't usually remember my dreams when I go to sleep high. I have crazy dreams when I go to sleep sober though.

8. i actually cant sleep when im gettin off my high...and when i wake up i still feel it a little or i think i do...its wierd as fuck

9. Whenever I go to sleep high, I sleep pretty deeply but never remember having any dreams the morning after, as its a fact that everyone dreams (especially during REM sleep) but not everyone remembers their dreams, I think weed might somehow suppress rem although not too sure

10. I have allot more realistic dreams after smoking

11. its be shown that weed affects the time you spend in the REM period which would explain why i dont dream when going to sleep high

12. Yeah everyone says weed can make you dream less, but I still have crazy vivid dreams no matter what. I like it though, even if it does mess with my sleep once in a blue.

13. its a coin toss for me either i wake up with no dream or i get a realistic seeming dream. like last night i had a dream that i was chilling with my family smoking pot and then a cop pulls us over and searches the car, all of us get busted then i wake up cause the window was open and i was frozen.

14. can't sleep if i smoke before i go to bed

15. you might be smoking the wrong strand.

16. i tend to dream when i havent toked. Like last night i had a cool dream because i didnt toke at all yesterday.

17. I dream less when i'm off weed, after i've had smoke for a couple of days run out i start having really vivid dreams.

18. if i smoke at all during the day then i wont remember my dreams. on the rare day i dont toke i have insanely vivid dreams that feel real

19. isnt smoking kinda like dreaming and awake at the same time