Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does smoking affect education alot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Jun 16, 2010.

1. its the last couple weeks of school and we dont do shit in class, so ive been toking before each class. i have been blazing around 2 times each day, and ive been starting to feel pretty shitty towards teh end of the day. but my question is, next year when i have to start legitemately working in school, will my grades be affected if i blaze twice a day? like does it unknowingly affect your test score if you blazed the night before a test?

2. Fuck man your screwed

3. If you smoke a lot then yes(specially indica) because you will have hard time remembering things. I find smoking sativa before math class helps me concentrate better.:smoke: It mostly depends on the person.

4. Anyone who comes lazy and doesn't care too much for school isn't going to do well whether or not they're smoking weed. Weed won't make you stupid by any means.

Personally I do better in college than I did in high school. I started smoking the summer after I graduated.

5. i dont mean blazing before class, i only do that on days that we dont do anything. like in general,will smoking say 5 times a week affect my grades like unknowingly? even if i study sober and what not

6. I would blaze after class or after doing your homework and shit. Nothing sucks more than getting high and realizing you have to do a bunch of bullshit work for school......while being high and lazy. Oh and I get better grades in college than I did in high school when I barely blazed.

7. I smoke every single night before bed, get up and go to classes and usually make straight A's (in everything but math, that's B/C-ish). I would say that it has helped my grades and schoolwork, because when I get a good night's sleep, I do well.

8. It completely depends on the person.

I know a guy who smokes multiple times per day and still manages to get high 90s in all of his courses. For someone like me, however, it's different: weed pushes me further into my already apathetic state, and I find that I get many more "wasting so much potential" chats from my teachers when I'm blazing alot.

I wouldn't say it makes you dumber at all - I've cranked out philosophy papers that got very high grades while stoned as fuck. If I was you, I would just see how it affects my behaviour/intelligence personally; I wouldn't use other people as an example.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5gBJGnaXs&feature=related]YouTube - Brain On Drugs[/ame]

You gonna fail bro I'd stop smoking weed immediately :rolleyes:

Just be responsible and you'll be alright. Smoking before school isn't responsible btw

10. Yes it sure does :D

I got blazed riiiiiight before taking all my tests at school.

Being blazed realllly helped :hello:

I focused completely on those tests.

Even did a thesis on why religion is a disease. :cool:

So yes it does.

For the better !

Get high before those tests I swear!

The classmates also appreciate the smell :smoke:

Aced everything.