Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does smoking a lot decrease your sex drive?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chills, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I've heard it a few times that smoking weed can lead to impotence and that it will decrease your sex drive. I'm not sure how this would work. I feel like my cardio is not affected at all when I'm high. Well, maybe it is and I just don't know it cause I'm always high or buzzed, but I'm still able to jump on the treadmill for 20 minutes and feel calm after running and in the summer I was hitting the bike trails up for 3-5 hours at times. I gotta add that I usually do deep breathing and breathing exercises when I do these activities, so perhaps when I'm not doing the breathing or the cardio my lungs are clogged by the smoke. I feel like the decrease in sex would be related to your circulation

2. If anything, it does the opposite.

3. Ya man I thought that too but I realized it was stress and other things

4. I can go for 2 hours straight without nutting when im baked.

I thought this was the case for everyone else as well..

5. I hate having sex when I'm high, I really just want to be high and not be messed with. That being said when I do have sex high it's much more enjoyable and longer than sober, but getting me there isn't easy. I always remind myself that I DO enjoy it when I have it, but getting my high ass to want to get naked is a challenge haha.

6. Ahahaha... less sex drive, aherm, no, no that does not happen to me, at all.

Blazed sex is teh best sex ;)

7. Ya man once a girl gets her hands on your junk you'll be alright. You'll get in the mood real quick lol

8. the whole loss of sex drive is just propaganda cannabis has actually been shown to increase sperm count not by much but a little

9. wat?
    No it doesn't lol...

10. It does for me. When im high i just dont care if im gettin any. especially that good stuff. I sometimes put sex off for a good high. Maybe thats just me.

11. Sex is way better after you smoke some bud. That's the way it is.

12. I love sex, especially when I'm high. I feel like the sensation is heigtened!

But after the smoke session for about a day, I tend not to be interested in sex. Maybe my bf tears it up so well that I feel satisfied and dont need it for a while LOL!

13. I don't think women really know they want to have sex until they are having it lol.

14. That is very far from the truth.

15. High sex is the only sex!

16. Kidding, what you think I'm promoting rape lol. Whats your problem.

17. my problem is im not high and i have no way of scoring for now. :(

18. Fuck sex when I'm high. I'd rather be doing anything else.

19. Idk About you guys but whenever I smoke I get Horny way easier... And sex is a lot better high

20. Hell no, I can't keep that thing down sometimes when I blaze. I think it wants a hit to.