does smoke weed affect my plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by eLmO, Jan 9, 2004.

1. does smoking weed in my growing area affect my plants or does it help them grow

2. a big NO, NO.......why would you want to?.........Peace out.......Sid

3. lol...good question

4. ohoh

:)

i actually think it does. here is why.

if u have an enclosed area that u are growing...and u are in it...just hanging out, breathing and smoking and talking and whatnot, u are supplying air flow and CO2.

so even tho the smoke isnt really helping (tho i guess there is more CO2 in smoke than fresh air) but u being there with ur plant brothers helps.

just dont let JimBob start to pick off leaves and buds!

5. lol.....don't do it bob.....pleeeeaaase don't do it......lol.......what i mean is when you typed your question you put "innit" and then the question mark............your from the London area aren't you?

when i was in London, i noticed people on the bus talking, and then saying innit at the end of it.........

in Scotland the word "innit" means "isn't it?"

so your post read........"You want to get the lower buds off there, isn't it?

i know it seems weird, but i guess i'll just need to get used to it......lol.......but every time i read anything with innnit, i'm gonna think, "isn't it"....lol.......

maybe handy for you though as if you come to Scotland and say something like,

"it's a shitty day innit?".........will make perfect sense to any Scotsman......lol...........Peace out..........Sid

6. innit what?........lol.............Peace out..........Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You