Does smell of plant wash off or clean off from cupboards and walls or grow rooms?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by james.wolverine97, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Have a clothes cupboard, it's huge thinking of removing all my clothes and growing my plants in there (obviously if I leave my clothes in there with them, they will stink we don't want to do that, I'm just thinking will the smell wipe off or wash off from the wood/walls? or in anyway will it damage the wood such as the heat or the light from the CFLS? because it's a pretty expensive one.

2. Expensive CFL or closet?

3. Well yeah kind of, I was going to go for 42W=200 But it's expensive and you also get less for your buck, think about it 42 = 200 but 20=110 which means you're using less voltage and getting more so you're using 4w less compare to the 42 and gaining 20w equivalent also, will use about 2-3 of these lights for 2 plants.
    and what do you mean by "or closet" ?

4. The exact same thing as when you say clothes cupboard.

Yeah closet, inside the it's 2 sides one is for long clothes such as rain jackets and trousers and the other half is for shorter jackets so I can put one plant on shorter side and one on the longer side.

6. Your closet is off level?

7. It's the same  shape as rectangle (long 6foot 5) but inside it's different sizes each side.