Does size matter?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by grimtoker, Aug 6, 2011.

1. sounds like perfection. hehe

2. Does your pussy hurt??! 9.5- 10, Jesus!

3. Why we talking about dick sizes?
    Let's talk about tit sizes.

4. Holy crap you are so straight! :rolleyes:

5. tits of all sizes are wonderful and beautiful and very straight :laughing:

6. I want to chop mine. My back hurts.

7. ditto that ^^

too big is bad, too small is bad, average suppose to be perfect. BUT there was this guy with a small sized dick and let me tell you, he put all his effort into satisfying without penetration!

8. thats what he's supposed to do imo... if you can't work the stroke, then work the tongue/fingers:wave:.

9. Don't even think about getting a breast reduction. Your life and the world might become a little different.

[ame]http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=210278[/ame]

Big boobs make the world go around.

10. 5.5-7 inches for the win. Honestly I don't think I could take much bigger and enjoy it.

But as everyone says, the person behind the cock makes all the difference.

11. #53 Verdurous, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    :yay:

12. They are a good table and purse I guess. I can either put a hot dog on them or stick it in my cleavage. Win!

13. Lol….Sorry for the link not working go to the first link on this:

it's a wonderful chest - Google Search

14. Lol these dick size threads all go the same way. A few guys put up obviously fake or exaggerated numbers, the sexually secure guys put up normal numbers, then all the girls show up and say all the guys they've dated had foot long cocks :D without realizing what they're claiming.

BTW mines a round 6 inches, and I've never even measured circumference, but i'd guess it's average too.

15. Yeah...I wouldn't get near a foot long cock. Again I don't want to break my vagina. My bf does enough damage.

16. being a little above average in girth and length is probably best

i think that's what i am, and my girlfriend enjoys it so yeah bro.

17. I never measured mine before, i always thought i was a little below average, i didnt think i was small but defenitely didnt think i was "big" i thought i was on the small side of average, i jsut figured if the girls happy with it so am i. this thread made me curious so i measured. just shy of 7 inch long and 5 1/4 inch girth.

18. Sometimes I don't like having a long dick... Girls will ride on top of me and depending on how tall they are, my tip will rub against their wall-thing and I'll wake up with a sore dick :/

Being nearly 8 inches is great when you're on top though, or laying on your side.