Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does silver or gold give off fumes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whatyoulookinat, Jun 2, 2009.

1. so im out of screens and the local head shop is closed. so to the question. would it be safe to use a gold or silver necklace chain as a reusable scree cuz i never where them

2. I'm practicing my grammar corrections on you.

Personally, I wouldn't do it. It just sounds a little nasty to be smoking gold/silver.

3. Lots of pipes contain gold/silver as that's what they're fumed with to get them to change colors. ;)

@OP: I wouldn't use a necklace or any jewelry as a screen, that's plain retarded. Go spend the 5 cents and buy a screen, or smoke without one.

4. i wouldnt wear them any way. i just wanted to kno if it was safe

5. brass or steel

usually

6. just use a small rock or stem

7. So, i'm out of screens and the local head shop is closed. So, to the question, would it be safe to use a gold or silver necklace chain as a re-usable screen? Because, I never wear them.

8. Is it really spelled "re-usable"? I was always under the impression that it was spelled without the hyphen.