Does she like me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sirajsam, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Ok so theres this girl that i like, I've known her for like 5 years or something just on a name basis, just said hi here and there, we didn't talk much until I got a job at the same place with her... We started talking I found out she smokes, we've smoked together a couple times.. she had a boy friend and she used to call me her best friend, but they broke up and now she calls me boo... we've gotten to the point were we can talk about ANYTHING... I asked her and she said we'll prob be a good couple, we were talking for awhile she asked me if I was a family person... I told her I like her a couple days ago, she was like awww thats so cute. i said no, youre cute... then she said stop your making me blush... Any ideas guys?(or girls :D)

2. Wtf are you on here for? She wants CLEARLY wants you bro.

Tap that.

3. Kiss her, if she likes you she'll be into it. If not, then it's the kiss of death you'll never talk to her again. Choose wisely young grasshopper.

4. Oh and ofc like every girl I like theres another guy trying to get her... we'll see :p

5. Report back with your findings "young grasshopper"

6. dude, make a move before its to late!!

7. Yeah I will, still never had a GF... (no i'm not a virgin) so I guess I gotta be quick to draw but watch what i'm doing at the same time..

8. Kinda sketch how she just said "aww thats cute" instead of admitting she likes u. Hmm

9. yeah.. she kept saying thats cute, she said it like twice i forgot what the 2nd was about.. thats throwing me over the edge. but oh well, we'll see soon hopefully tomorrow.

10. Yeah I gotchu. Good luck bro tell us how it goes

11. Good news, I was talking to her and finally said fuck it and asked her if she liked me... she said of course.. but she doesn't want to rush it, she said she doesnt want anything right now... but idc. she's still likes me and is coming over tomorrow to vape. so its a win anyways!

12. Try not to base too much of your relationship around weed to begin with. Usually when I get stoned I find it harder to show my feelings. Try not to smoke too much :)

13. Good dog im happy for you and listen to britbrit hes speaking some truth

14. Boo? lol..

15. last time this happened to me, i got friend zoned :mad:

hopefully you will have some luck on your side :smoke:

16. dude im being completely honest. Tomorrow when you vape just go in for the move, i can gaurantee you if you dont ur gunna miss your chance and regret it. Hope shit works out man tell us how it goes! Dont make yourself regret not makin that move man! trust me!

17. yes physical contact is much needed right about now, its like dismantling a bomb, if you do it wrong it all blows up in your face

edit: you should just slap her ass to break the ice and have a good laugh about it and then its much easier to make a move

18. she wants you dude

19. Go for it man!!

I missed my opportunity, and now I have to sit through a damned waiting period (aka her "new" boyfriend).

Best of luck to you!!:D

20. well, its the evening leading up to the greatest event (hopefully) im waiting for her to do some errands and come over, we are going to vape and then go to a football game... but theres a little catch, on my way home my friend caught me and asked if i was hanging out with her tonight... i said yes, he said oh ok, he said he asked to come over and chill to... me trying not to be a douche i said yes... Lol.. So now here we are waiting for her to come. im a bit confused
    any ideas?