Does She Like Me Or Not?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by elite tokes420, May 17, 2014.

1. Hey guys so I just started to text a girl I know through my best friend. We have hung out before but with my best friend(how I know her) and we both just got employed at the same place (huge amusement park) so she messaged me on Facebook and said I got the job there too! So I got her number and we have been texting a little as friends, but she keeps telling me to hangout with my friend so she can hangout with us too. We both have training tomorrow and she told me to sit with her so she's not alone. Is she just being friendly or is there more?

- Peace and Pot ✌️

2. #2 The Stud, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    Who knows? Maybe it is more, or maybe she just actually wants to be a friend. Girls are a mystery like that. 
    She likes you.

Or maybe she likes your friend? Have you ever hung out with her alone, has she ever asked you to hang out with her without the other friend. Or is this the first time she asked you? It could be she just really doesn't want to sit alone, and now kind of knows you.. 

3. I know I hate that mystery lol

- Peace and Pot ✌️

4. She is head over heels in love with you and want to marry you and have your babies.

hahahaha just kidding. No. She just wants to be friends for now and if she gets to know you better, maybe (if the chemistry is right) you two will get together. Maybe thats not what she is thinking at all. Maybe she has her sights on somebody completley different. Women are a mystery. Good luck.

5. I know man, WTF? haha girls are so confusing to me.

6. Nah never alone but when we have hungout she seems more talkative to me and when we walk around she walks next to me on the sidewalk not him.

7. Def more. Sit with her, she wants to get to know you. Play it cool and talk it up and your good to go.

8. sit with her and flirt with her heavily. 

9. Sounds like she hardly knows you and thinks she might be interested, but isnt sure and for such reason wants to get to know you better. Just be yourself and if it works out you'll be good, otherwise onto the next one. Try not to sweat it too much, I know ive spent wayyyy too much time and effort on worrying/trying to get a girl to get me when honestly if I'd have just backed off a bit id of certainly had a better chance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That's a tough one.. could be either one

11. OP;
    She's just as confused and just as hopeful about this whole situation as you are. You're obviously BOTH interested but don't know how to let the other know (yet). Hang out with her a bit. If you like being with her odds are she reciprocates. Too many opportunities in life are lost because we're too afraid to communicate our thoughts/feelings. People don't read minds. Let her know you're interested. That's all, just interested and want to know where things might go. You may be pleasantly surprised.

12. Don't overthink it. She likes you, and wants to be friends. If it leds to more, then great just don't obsess over it, hang out with her play your cards and just let things happen.

13. Show her your D then wait for applause and eventual coitus.