Does she like me or not WTF?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by exonmoble, Nov 18, 2011.

1. It must hurt to wake up as you every day, huh?

2. [quote name='"pokesmot247"']Perhaps it would be best if you responded to her busy schedule by asking, "okay, what's a good day for you?," instead of always trying to invite her on a day that she has an excuse.

If she responds, "never." You have your answer.

People seem to complicate the simplest things. Fear is a powerful emotion.[/quote]

Yeah man you could also do this. I did that with a girl that everytime I asked she would say she's busy doing this or that. It came to a point where no one is ever this busy. We even went to the movies and she came over and watched a movie at my place. After all that I eventually just asked "alright when is the best time for you" and with her response as she really has no time AT ALL, which was obvious bs cuz she would go out with her cousin all the time. So I said alright peace and never texted or talked to her again. You might just have to do this but that is for you to decide and not what anyone here tells you to do. Only you know the WHOLE situation. Just go with your gut feeling It always works for me.

3. tl;dr. she hates your guts.

4. man this is the second post i've seen by you. It seems like you never grew up after dropping out of middle school.

5. Tell her you like her and if she likes you and see where it goes from there.

6. This is a great idea! :D

7. lolk bro.

8. On to the next one bro.

9. No, I share a ideas with you that I like Only parents. Because my parents always doing my help at every time.

10. What the fuck?

11. hahahahahahhahahhHAHAHAhahhaha

it seems that she likes you though, but dont bug her.
    my gf asked me out so that was nice n easy for me.
    but yeah man she sounds keen just talk to her normally again without asking her out and try keep in contact a little while she is away. dont over do it.

and what is TL;DR?

12. lol wut?

13. Good advice. I think i'll just casually chat with her fb sometime, dont think it's a big issue that i always need to start the convo as other blades have told me lots of girls are like this.

TL;DR = Too long; didn't read :D

14. I've been trying this with this girl and she always responds idk

15. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']

I've been trying this with this girl and she always responds idk[/quote]

I've dealt with a lot of girls like that. Just forget about her. She will always say idk and it will piss you off more and more as time goes on. Don't waste anymore time on her. TAKE THIS ADVICE. It will save you countless headaches!

16. I too, in times of desperation, adopt the "Bitches be crazy!" approach. And I find it to be the overall best tactic for these sort of circumstances.

17. Well I found out she fucked some dude last night fuck idk what to do I like her a lot but now whenever I see her I won't be able to get that out of my head fuck I need a drink

18. Yeahh, pretty 100% sure this girl would cheat on me.

19. Then your next step would be to learn how to take a hint. Some people are too pathetic to just be honest. They can't bear the thought of telling someone no, so they'd rather play mind games. High maintenance is what they're known as.

20. I am going to say she did still show some intrest in me she would still text first and she told me some very personal things