Does she like me or not WTF?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by exonmoble, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Fuck bitches pulling this shit god damn

2. We're in the same boat I wish you luck

3. lol i never said she was and yah never date a girl thats out on the scene. I dated a girl for a 2 weeks. we had sex the 2nd day after we talked lol. We broke up because she thought that i was using her as a sex buddy lol

4. Kinda seems like you were lol

5. Man, you have on idea how relieved i am that other people are going through the same thing. Either we've all been "friend zoned" or this is how girls work.

Just wish they could be straight up...

6. That's fair enough. Honestly my only decent relationships have been with girls I see on a regular basis at school or uni or whatever. When seeing them in person is an infrequent thing and you're forced to build bridges to communicate it never works in my experience. So maybe just look elsewhere, though you should keep trying and maybe take some of the scant positive advice in this thread :)

7. #27 exonmoble, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
    I'll probably be seeing her twice a week because i'm taking on an extra shift (not because of her), duno if that counts as regular.

Yeah i'm getting pretty mixed messages from this thread lol. Although it seems like i'm not the only one this thing has happened too, alot of blades going through the same thing.

She on uni breaks for 3 months and so am i, I'm actually going to Thailand for a month so i'll most probably hook up with some tourist chic over there lol.

I think its obvious to her that i'm interested. Don't think there's much more i can do. So i'm think what i'm going to do it just not talk to her for a while. See if she tries to contact me or whatever.

8. [quote name='"Stealf"']I fuckin hate when chicks don't start conversations or ask to hang out too.. I think they expect you to be the man figure and talk to them and ask them to hang out. Its like their way of knowing you like them. I got this info from a girl thats a friend. Don't feel like your annoying her or anything just try to seem interested.[/quote]

Dude omg that shit is soo annoying. My last girlfriend, before I made her my gf she would NEVER start the conversation first. Never come up to me to talk, never ask to hangout, never text me first, or any form of communication first. She would never initiate it. She had all the signs she liked me but she never contacted me first. I asked her what was up with that. And she said that's how she is. She never texts guys first and whatevers and apparently a lot of her friends are the same. Later on turns out she was practically in love with me. Stupid bitches mannnn.

9. #29 gloppypop, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    She probably likes you, but likes someone else as well and can't make up her mind so is just fuckin with your emotions and playin mind games n shit instead of bein real.

*Well now after actually reading your post, I can say that she probably IS shy. By what you described, it sounds like she likes you and wants to get to know you more.

Just ask her on another date... What's the problem again?

So you're just gonna give up?

10. Did you see the part where she can never hang

11. This, makes me feel better. And it's fucking annoying for sure, i mean what am i supposed to think, u dont talk to me therefore you want my dick?

12. Uhh, he said he sees her twice a week... But that's at work?

Yeah, I've actually been editing my post as I've read more. Probably shouldn't have taken that approach...

But if you truly can't find any time to be with her, than I'd say pursue other women.

13. I've asked her out 3 times. She said "yes" the first time and we hung out and watched a movie then got food, it was pretty successful date IMO. She showed all the positive signs i.e playing with hair,laughing alot, telling me about her family etc.

But yeah since then i asked her out 2 other times and she had "plans". I'm not desperate and dont want to seem desperate by asking her out again unless i get some kind of sign she's interested.

14. i could possibly post a pic of her? i know she wont be visiting GC anytime soon lol

15. Go ahead you can always delete it later

16. do itttt.(picture)

in my opinion being straight up is the best route. you have made it clear you are interested but it sounds like she needs it to be MORE clear. Say, "Hey, (insert name) i like you and enjoy hanging out with you and would love to get to know you better so if you want to hang out sometime just let me know."

then leave it at that. Do not ask her out again, let her pursue you.DO NOT stop getting pussy just for her, do your own thing and keep living the single life. Get laid before work and all your pheromones will be floating around which in turn may make her desire for you dick even stronger.

17. If you guys didn't kiss, cuddle, or fuck on your first date then I'd say she isn't interested. Why didn't you make a move?

18. [​IMG]

She's the one on the left. This is a backstage photo from some play she did.

19. ARRRGGGH fuck, i cant post a photo??

20. Perhaps it would be best if you responded to her busy schedule by asking, "okay, what's a good day for you?," instead of always trying to invite her on a day that she has an excuse.

If she responds, "never." You have your answer.

People seem to complicate the simplest things. Fear is a powerful emotion.