does she like me? or just my beard?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cruzer167, Sep 16, 2010.

1. I bumped into a co worker the other day i was walking in she was walking out and she

smiled at me and said i like this and mimics a beard with her hands on her face then she proceded

to play with mine :hello: we talk then she walks away and yells "what the heck i dont get a hug" so

turn around and hug her :cool:, Is she just frendily or does she want me?

2. i think she wants you. play it cool though, dont come on too strong.

3. word play it cool, she seems to be doing all the work anyway. look at that cheap wig. bitch gots no class :D sorry been watchin too much american dad....

4. well if you really wanna know, shave your beard tough guy!

5. do it. shave that shit! this is so terrible but i really have had crushes on guys for silly things like facial hair. call it superficial but fuck! sean connery? burt reynolds? legends! and for whyyyy?

[​IMG]

6. you just convinced me to not shave, im gonna see where this fuzzy manliness can take me!

7. That's the spirit. Let it grow!

8. Im actually sporting a soul patch. its the only thing i can stand on my face. facial hair is kinda annoying to me, but this soul patch seems to be working out pretty good. :hello:

9. ^ this. Yes!

Dunno what it is about beards.. something so manly so primal about them. Like if you're lost in the wilderness they'll know what to do & take care of you & look Damn fine while doing it! :)

& yea my bf is def rockin a beard :p

10. Im in a simlar situation...

2 weekends ago a girl hit on me, only talking about my beard...

Made me feel so worthless, like im just abit of meat attatched to this awesome beard ive got going.

11. Keep the crumbs out and you'll be fine and then....

[​IMG]

KISS THAT!

12. ^^lol..kind of like when a guy has his eyes fixed on your titties the whole time youre talking...?
    Anyway....about the beard, keep it...it has sexy......My bf has one also, but keeps threatening to turn it into a handelbar mustache...:eek: oh god..nooo...lol

13. awesome! see if you can ride him around the house! get on his back and grab onto his handlebar mustache! :eek:

14. keep growing it if you can! just, make sure to keep it either trimmed or neat. beards are hot but when they're just a ratty mess they kinda look a bit icky.

15. She was obviously flirting with you ya dummy. LOL. I would have flirted back like a mofo and then asker her out. Shit.

Anyways, yeah she wants you.

16. so what now? should i wait till i see her again, or should i just call and ask her on a date??

17. Just give her a call! I've had a beard since I was 15 and every girl that's emphasized how cool they thought it was seemed to make it clear they were interested.

Facial hair compliments = interested. GO FOR IT!

18. A big bushy beard!

[​IMG]