Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does sharing happen a lot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkMom, Sep 15, 2009.

1. So, this weekend, hubby and I were at a club. We went outside with our one hitter fake cigarette thingy and I smoked. It was a few seconds later and a guy approached us all chill and said ah, you're down with smoke! Hands me his spoon packed, and I take a hit. Then he packs a fresh one and says... hey take a green one for me! I said No thanks (not wanting to be a pig... after all I had the one hitter still) but he insisted and it was fantastic stuff.. .:) two hits and I was so good. :D

Anyhow, does this sort of thing happen a lot? Like the longer you smoke do people just begin to notice that you're a toker???

It was really cool btw. :D

2. well he prob knew u were smoking mj thats y he came up to you guys in the first place. and yes if some1 near u is smoking it is polite to match them or syfe w/e their smoking with w.e ur smoking. (if its not even let them know) i.e. u don't have to pass ur blunt to them back and forth if they only offer you a bowl pack.

3. I've been asked to match, but I don't really see the point. 1 bowl usually gets everyone blazed, so if they're cool I just smoke 'em out.

4. yeh it happens all the time where im at

if youre tokin up and people around you are... just share and get higher and have more fun!