Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does shake get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rubythered, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I had shake left over from an 1/8th of some high mids and i smoked it all and i am fucking high guys. does shake have like, a shit ton of crystals with thc or something? i think it gets you higher than normal bud man. its like keif in the grinder.

2. It's possible some kief just got knocked off while it was hanging around in a bag or something, and came out with the shake. It's also possible that since it's shake, it has a higher surface area and burns better.

3. yeah def. cherries longer. and shake burns the shit out of ya no joke.

4. Having it dried out, small bits, will give you bigger hits. This mixed with the fact that the bottom of the bag usually has a lot of kief (the bigger the bag, the more kief).

Shake can't beat that center on some nugs that are just filled with crystals.

5. since i dont buy mids, no shake.

but my shake from cutting aint too bad ;)

6. Shake burns more evenly but it doesn't get you higher. Does save you the trouble of grinding it though!