Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does setting affect the high for you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dum Dum Boy, Apr 30, 2010.

1. It definitely does for me. I get depressed if it's cloudy and anxious if there are certain people around. I like the northern part of my state a lot better. The southern part I'm in now sucks for being high. :(

Though, if I was willing to get a job, I could move back north...

2. Lol I agree I think the weather affects it too.. Like if it's raining or if it's really humid outside I feel a bit 'depressed' when I smoke lol but if the sun is shining and it's a nice day out I love smokin, it brightens my mood alot and I could even go outside and enjoy a nice bowl! :p

3. absolutely, weather not so much for me, i enjoy sun rain snow whatever. but people definitely matter, as does location