Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does school make your urge go away?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jake1228, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Over the summer i smoked about two times a week and now that im back in school i dont have the urge to smoke anymore but i still want to get high and just relax does this happen to anyone else?

2. Totally.

In Summer, I smoked everyday and night. During the school year, its just more of a weekend thing.

3. damn. ya are way different from me! I can't wait to get home from class to smoke. Thats if I don't smoke before class lol....but i usually get both done.

4. It makes the urge worse. First day in college today and the only thing I was looking forward to was smoking. Gonna be a long year.

5. i always wonder who is high in class

6. If by go away you mean "mulitply my urges to the level of a crack fein", then yes, yes it does.

7. Man, I told myself only on the weekends for college.... First day today and I'm high as fuck :)

8. It helps me think about what the professor is saying, rather than illicit drugs... Unless the professor is talking about illicit drugs; in that case, cheers!

9. Smoke on weekends as a reward, that's probably what I'll do this semester unless I decide to blaze every day lol.

10. Yeah, I was blazing a lot over the summer, but now that I'm back at school, it's easier not to smoke because I have more things to keep me busy. Plus I live in the dorms, so it's not worth risking getting caught to smoke. Same story last year. I ended up just smoking when I went back home. Month long t-breaks are great. :smoke:

11. I don't know.

I feel bad for you that your life is so bad your only relief is smoking weed.

12. I always love to come home from school, take a rip and have a jam sesh on my Drums.

13. My craving goes up, but my usage goes down, as I get less and less time to do so. As the year goes on, my craving drops too. Once May/June shows up, though, both my craving and usage skyrocket.

14. My craving goes up, and my usage stays the same. I love marijuana to the core.

15. no, smokings a pleasure above food when school starts, i cant handle cramped imprisonment underneath buzzing lamps

16. I jumped over the fence during class change to smoke a quick joint, school was awesome.
    xD

17. No, smoke erday