Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Sativa/hybrid Make You Excercise More?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Aug 8, 2014.

1. If i smoke a sativa or sativa dom hyb, will it make me more excercise more without getting tired fast? Will it make me run for a longer time?

2. No. It's marijuana not steroids. But sativa is better than indica. Indica gives you the body high that will slow you down. Sativa will give you more of a head high, but it won't make you faster.

3. Whenever I smoke my stamina increases. Like I can just run forever, whether it be indica or sativa strains. But I also get really tired when I get high too. I guess if you took a run right after smoking it could help. I would keep exercise and smoking separate though haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum