Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Saline Solution Make Your Eyes White?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blaze4Dayz, Sep 14, 2014.

1. The title says it all.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. As white as the snow that falls upon the frozen tundras of the north.

3. It reduces the swelling in your eyes blood vessels

So.....yes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yes, but only use a saline solution approved for use in the eye. Using saline for rinsing your eye is actually preferred to using tap water (risk dangerous infections from acanthameba) or saliva (again, high high risk of infection). For this reason, do not store, clean or rinse contact lenses in tap water or saliva. As far as contacts are concerned, use only DISINFECTANTS approved for the type of lenses you have. Some of these, such as Optifree can also be safely used to rinse out the eye. If you don't wear contacts, tap water could probably be used safely to rinse your eyes without risk of infection, but again, ophthalmic saline preparations are preferred.