Does Running In Park With Girl and Seeing Sunset Mean...

Discussion in 'General' started by PostPunk420, May 17, 2008.

1. I asked a girl to go running with me in a park and see a sunset. She agreed. If she agrees, does this mean that she's into me?

2. hey bro, sorry, but, are you having that serious of girl troubles?

3. Also, she says she'll be hungry. Should I bring food out to the park or get something afterwards? If so, what should I bring?

4. i am. sorry. i'm kinda nervous. this is like my second time asking a girl out. yeah, i don't have much experience. any help would be appreciated.

5. that means, take here out to an expensive fucking steak house dude, and then reap the benefits later in the sack. if you buy her an expensive meal and she doesnt put out, forget about it.
    that does not mean bring a sack lunch for you and her in the park. thats a no-no

6. man, do whatever you want. never change your personality even a little bit for a broad. youd be surprised at how much pussy you could get from just being confident in yourself.

7. Exactly. It's all about confidence. My advice: Just be yourself. Don't worry about it so much.

As for the food, I'd say taking her out somewhere would be better than bringing a picnic to the park. That shizz is old school.

8. hey, if it it planned properly, I think having a picnic in the park is sweet. I mean sure, anyone with cash can buy you dinner, but to take the time to maybe make some yummy food yourself (or at least get some bomb food from that deli) and set it up in a nice park, thats pretty damned thoughtful,IMHO.

Note * This only applies if you can make some good food, unless shes the kinda chick who digs the real basics of a PB and J samwich.

9. Running in a park?
    Strange idea for a date.

10. She said she'll be hungry.
    Its a perfect bait man, she's beggin ya to take her out to dinner after you run or whatever. Do that, and then hang out with her either at her or your place, you'll see how much she wants to open up to you based on your performance.

11. q f t

12. Free Advice: Shower after you two run .... together.

13. 2nded :D

14. lol. i love grass city. hahaha

15. Here's real advice, dont make any move on her and dont let her know that youre into her. Girls like the chase so dont make your move until you guys get a little more serious. Afterall you dont really know her that well, do you? She could just want friendship, better play it safe and take it slow.

16. Obviously guys, neither him nor her are ready to make a move so stop pushing him to score.

Until you establish your intentions with her, this is going to remain a guys thread with the "fuck on the first date" theme. *skoffs*

First thing you should do is forget what these guys are saying if you really want more than a useless one night stand or a slap in the face. You gotta remember that she is a HUMAN BEING and is just as nervous as you are I'm sure. If it's a hot day get cold food, if it's a cold day get warm food, make sure you know which you will choose when the time comes. Above all be yourself. It doesn't really matter to much what else you do. As long as you make her feel comfortable and secure. Just, for her sake, treat her like a human being, not like these other guys would.

This is a good point, let her make this decision.

P.S. I probably have more experience with girls than these one night stand guys do lawl!!:p

17. lol, picnics haha. This aint the 50's no more homeboy. Meet her on her corner, smash to the most expensive restraunt in town, order the most expensive, delishious plate of food they have, the most expensive wine as well as dessert, and when the waiter hands you the bill, pass it to the beezie. They want to be treated as equals, so make her pay for it. Them beezies cant be selective on what they want to be equal about, and what they dont. Go to her crib, fuck her, and kick her out, bu before she leaves, collect her money she made for the day too, playa. Don't show no hoe, any mercy. Play a bitch like a busta, *****!

Hahaha, I'm jus jokin with ya man, don't try that, haha. Obviously, you aint no playa and that beezie would prolly beat your ass if you pulled that shit on her! hahaha. Good luck homie, that picnic idea sounds square as fuck though. Smoke a blunt and watch the sunset, but i'd say scrap the picnic and take her out to eat to cure them munchies... and aye man, I aint talkin Mickey D's, you prolly wont hear from her again if you end your evening tryina spit some game her way while you munchin down on ya Chicken Nugget Happy Meal. :p Yadadamean?

18. lololololol. Go with SNT's first paragraph of advice :D

19. shit man. you have no idea how long ive been wanting to do exactly what you said. :hello: That would be funny as hell. Maybe one day ill go to dinner with some super feminist chick just to do that.

20. who has a picnic in the dark?? man u'd make an ass of yourself if u just brought food with you haha not to mention u'd look like u were cheap too

she's askin you to take her out, n she let you know in about the most strait forward way possible without asking directly, u my friend need to learn how to read people a little bit better