does ROOR make transparent logos?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WILLIAM SMOKES BONGS, Feb 13, 2015.

1. #1 WILLIAM SMOKES BONGS, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    i purchased a ROOR bong at my local obadiah's smoke shop but didn't know if they made logos without a outline and see threw kindof 

thankes bro's 

2. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe a pic of those tits would be nice to identify yo shit... But seriously, never heard of obadiah before. if it was anything like an underground arabic smoke shop then yes your roor is probably fake. can't really tell till you show us

3. took the pictures with my macbook...  i have a ash catching in it but heres the logo...
    [​IMG]

heres the signature

[​IMG]

also i wanna add the downstem and the slide both had roor logo on them 

4. I don't know if it's fake or not, someone will. But I do know lots of Roors are fake. Most are actually. 

5. Thanks man. So does anyone have any other info or comments

6. Can't be 100% sure but it looks real to me

Sent from my spaceship

7. #7 Lazyboy808, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    damn that's hard to tell. get more clearer pics? I'm guessing the logo is backwards because it was taken with a webcam?

8. Cool thanks.

And yea it's backwards because of the webcam

9. Get a good pic of the ice pinchers brotha ill know for sure then

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 WILLIAM SMOKES BONGS, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    From inside or outside the bong

Attached Files:

12. the angle i took the pic makes it look like the pinches aren't all the same shape but they are

13. it looks good b

14. #14 yarrmebooty, Feb 16, 2015
    How much did it cost? That is how you will know. The joint also looks just like the German RooR joints. And the signature looks almost the same but a bit different. If it is a fake it is a pretty good fake.

Also RooR do make logo's in Germany without the outline, Infact the original RooR.de come in normal logo,outline logo,clear flame polish logo. Gold logo, Rasta logo, And all the different colors they even have another i forgot now but if you add say a 3.2mm and then an expensive 7mm bong to your cart and checkout you can choose the logo and see for yourself how many there is.

It is al in your head anyways you are obviously enjoying the peice you lucky dog so just keep on sucking. It could be worse you could be dry for 5 months like me haha. Rather have a fake roor and a small dab than real roor like me and no dab.

15. #15 WILLIAM SMOKES BONGS, Feb 16, 2015
    Thanks yall it feels and looks like quality just wanted to make sure